I can hardly believe that it has been almost 6 months, since my handsome hubby & I officially tied the knot! Where does the time go?!! Before I know it, I'm going to be on the hunt for something "paper" to celebrate our first anniversary! How exciting!
In celebration of our wedding being featured on one of my favourite blogs, Style Me Pretty, last week, I thought it was about time that I shared a more personal look into what truly was, the best day of our lives! Over on SMP, I wrote a long blurb (what Nick refers to as "the essay") that shares a bit beyond our story, the design inspiration, and why we chose Maui. Over here though, I thought I would keep things on the simple side, and share my top 10 favourite moments of the day.
So, without further ado, here are my Top 10 Favourite Moments (in no particular order), all captured beautifully, but the insanely talented AMERIS.
1. After arriving to the location where Nick & I would share our first look, I was informed that I had to hop the fence. Challenge accepted.
2. Our first look. I'm pretty sure Nick was feeling the same thing I was in this moment...
3. A quick pit stop with our wedding party. The guy at the taco truck didn't know what had hit him when we showed up.
4. The moment when my Dad came to get me to walk me down the aisle.
5. Exchanging our vows, and getting to share smiles with this man throughout them.
6. Our first kiss as a married couple. This was definitely a good moment.
7. Walking through our reception for the first time, with the amazing ladies of Belle Destination. It was fun getting to be on the other side of this "tour" for once!
8. Sharing our first dance, under the Hawaiian sky.
9. High Fives all around!
10. Laughing over the piece of cake that fell down my dress. Yup. That happened.